2017 Targeted Air Shed Grant Program (EPA OAR OAQPS 17 06)
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2017 Targeted Air Shed Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.202.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 19, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 18, 2017 Please see the announcement including Section IV for additional submission information..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Outdoor Outreach Club
Previous opportunity: Program Development and Capacity Building
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA OAR OAQPS 17 06) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 17FA 0238||Real-time hydrologic data using LP-WAN|
|NWO CESU 17 24||NATURAL RESOURCES SUPPORT HILL AFB AND UTTR|
|NWO CESU 17 25||ADAPTIVE MANAGEMENT VEGETATION MONITORING - MHAFB, Idaho|
|NWO CESU 17 33||CONSVERATION LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER (CLEO) SUPPORT at Avon Park Air Force Range, Eglin AFB, Tyndall AFB, MacDill AFB, Patrick AFB, and Cape Canaveral Air Force Station|
|NPS 17 NERO 0101||Taunton Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|BOR MP 17 N005||River Water Resource Protection Program and Restoration Demonstration Sites|
|NPS 17 NERO 0095||Design and Implement Research Learning Center Activities in Acadia National Park|
|NWO CESU 17 11||WETLANDS/FLOODPLAINS MGT – EDWARDS AFB|
|NPS 17 NERO 0103||Citizen Science Workshops for Managers, Interpreters, and Scientists|
|F17AS00222||Delta Smelt Individual Based Life Cycle Model: Improvement and Application|
|NWO CESU 17 26||EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE (EAFB) CONSVERATION LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER (CLEO) SUPPORT|
|NPS 17 NERO 0105||Lower Delaware River W&SR Management Plan Implementation|
|F17AS00350||Propagation Support Specialist for Ash Meadows Fish Conservation Facility|
|NPS 17 NERO 0110||New England National Scenic Trail Implementation|
|NPS 17 NERO 0111||Sudbury, Assabet, Concord (SuAsCo) Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|NWO CESU 17 28||NATIVE AMERICAN CULTURAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT PROGRAM NAFB, CAFB, & NTTR, NEVADA|
|BOR MP 17 N025||Drivers of Delta Smelt Health Condition and Reproduction|
|NPS NOI 17 CESU 30691||Assessment of Prairie Nymph Population and Development of a Habitat Management Plan|
|NPS NOI 17 CESU 31158||Digital Documentation and Condition Assessments of Threatened Archeological Sites in Everglades National Park|
|F17AS00354||Endagered Species Conservation|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA OAR OAQPS 17 06", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: