Apply for N40080 17 2 0002
- The Department of Defense, NAVAL FACILITIES ENGINEERING COMMAND in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BALD EAGLE BANDING NAVAL AIR PATUXENT RIVER MD" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.300.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 20, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 20, 2017.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Pennsylvania Cheseapeake Bay Conservation Innovation Grants
Previous opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for N40080 17 2 0002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (N40080 17 2 0002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA REG2 WPDG 17 18||FY17 and FY18 Region 2 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|USGS 17 FA 0120||Genomic mechanisms that underlie lack of recovery of Prince William Sound herring following the 1990's collapse|
|SOL 521 17 000011||USAID Reforestation Project|
|EPA R9 SFBWQIF 17 01||San Francisco Bay Water Quality Improvement Fund|
|EPA OLEM ORCR 17 03||FY 2017 HAZARDOUS WASTE MANAGEMENT GRANT PROGRAM FOR TRIBES|
|BOR LC 17 N004||Notice of Intent to Award|
|F17AS00173||Additional Modeling for the CAMT Delta Smelt|
|F17AS00178||Western Snowy Plover Recovery at Eden Landing Ecological Reserve|
|NPS NOI 17 MACA P17AC00359||Bat Monitoring Interns|
|USGS 17 FA 00125||Seafloor Geodetic Methods|
|F17AS00188||Aquatic Habitat Restoration for the Lower Osage River Protection and Enhancement Program|
|EPA R1 SNEP 2017||Coastal Watershed Restoration Grant Program for the Southeast New England Program (SNEP)|
|BOR MP 17 N012||Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS) Watercraft Inspection Stations|
|M17AS00017||BOEM 2017 Environmental Studies Program|
|EPA OW OWOW 17 03||FY17 and FY18 Tribal Wetland Program Development Grants|
|BOR GP 17 N002||Youth Conservation Activities at Canyon Ferry|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 17 04||Clean Diesel Funding Assistance Program FY 2017|
|F17AS00201||FWS, Reno Nevada FY2017 Funding Opportunities|
|NWO CESU 17 19||ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITE INTENSIVE EVALUATION SUPPORT FORT DRUM, NY|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "N40080 17 2 0002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.