Apply for CDC RFA GH20 2125
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CGH in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Enhancing Global Health Security: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.318.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 12, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 12, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification), Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2020 –Maryland
Previous opportunity: Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Real Time Pressure Mapping to Reduce Risk of Pressure Ulcers
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA GH20 2125
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA GH20 2125) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA AG 21 009||Artificial Intelligence and Technology Collaboratories for Aging Research (P30 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA AG 21 018||Artificial Intelligence and Technology Collaboratories for Aging Research Coordinating Center (AITCC) (R24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA HL 21 008||Limited Competition: Sickle Africa Data Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA HL 21 009||Sickle Pan-African Research Consortium Collaborative Sites (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA HL 21 007||Limited Competition: Sickle Pan-African Research Consortium Clinical Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2124||Improving Health Security and Building International Health Regulations core capacities in the Republic of Uganda|
|CDC RFA EH20 2003||National Public Health Surveillance for Chemical and Radiologic Exposures and Emerging Drug Threats|
|RFA HG 20 019||NHGRI Technology Development Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 20 065||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part B States/Territories Supplemental Grant Program|
|CDC RFA OT18 18020202SUPP20||Strengthening Public Health Systems and Services through National Partnerships to Improve and Protect the Nations Health|
|CDC RFA EH20 2005||Strengthening environmental health capacity (EHC) to detect, prevent, and control environmental health hazards through data-driven, evidence-based approaches|
|CDC RFA GH20 2099||Protecting and Improving Public Health in Pakistan: Strengthening and Sustaining Public Health Impact, Systems, Capacity, and Security|
|CDC RFA GH16 16010501SUPP20||Strengthening sustainable public health capacity in the Eastern Mediterranean Region for polio eradication and routine immunization activities|
|RFA HG 20 002||Polygenic Risk Score (PRS) Methods and Analysis for Populations of Diverse Ancestry Coordinating Center (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA OT18 18030202SUPP20||COVID-19 Response Supplement: Tribal Public Health Capacity-Building and Quality Improvement Umbrella Cooperative Agreement.|
|CDC RFA GH20 2136||Strengthening Access to and Delivery of Quality Public Health Services for Prevention, Care and Treatment of HIV, STIs, and TB, Addressing Diseases of Public Health Importance, and Advancing Global Health Security in Jamaica under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA DP20 2005||BOLD Public Health Centers of Excellence to Address Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias|
|CDC RFA DP20 2004||BOLD Public Health Programs to Address Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias|
|RFA CE 20 005||Rigorously Evaluating Approaches to Prevent Adult-Perpetrated Child Sex Abuse (CSA)|
|TI 20 012||SOR|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA GH20 2125", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.