Apply for 720BHA21RFA00002
- The Agency for International Development in the food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year 2022 Bureau for Humanitarian Assistance Resilience Food Security Activity in Haiti" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.007.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 29, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 02, 2021 Comments on the draft RFSA RFA are due by 1200pm EST on March, 2, 2021..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: The FDA's Cooperative Agreement Program for States and Territories to Implement a National Produce Safety Program (U2F) Clinical Trials Not Allowed
Previous opportunity: Women’s Economic and Social Empowerment Activity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 720BHA21RFA00002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (720BHA21RFA00002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|7200AA21RFA00007||Innovation Lab for Food Systems for Nutrition|
|USDA FNS SNAP 2021||FY2021 SNAP Longitudinal Data|
|720BHA21RFA00001||Fiscal Year 2022 Bureau for Humanitarian Assistance Resilience Food Security Activity in Mozambique|
|USDA FNS SNAP 21 DATA||Data and Technical Assistance (DATA) Grants Program|
|USDA FNS SNAP FFIG 2021||SNAP Fraud Framework Implementation Grant|
|720BHA21RFA00004 IFRP RFA DRAFT 2021||2021-DRAFT-IFRP-TRANSPORT-RFA-DRAFT|
|USDA FNS FY2021 SNAP PTIG||SNAP Process and Technology Improvement Grants|
|USDA FNS SNAP 21 PAFFM||SNAP Online Purchasing Participation Assistance for Farmers and Farmers Markets|
|USDA FNS CN SBPT 2021||School Breakfast Program Expansion Grant for U.S. Territories|
|USDA FNS CN SBPS 2021||Child Nutrition School Breakfast Program Expansion Grant for U.S. States and the District of Columbia|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "720BHA21RFA00002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.