Apply for DE FOA 0002181
- The Department of Energy - Office of Science, Office of Science in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2020 Continuation of Solicitation for the Office of Science Financial Assistance Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.049.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 01, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 275 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Oneida and Herkimer Counties, New York
Previous opportunity: Limited Competition: Biospecimen Banks to support NCI National Clinical Trials Network (NCTN)(U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002181
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002181) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|20 511||Addressing Systems Challenges through Engineering Teams|
|20 512||Understanding the Rules of Life: Epigenetics|
|DE FOA 0002213||RFI - Biotechnologies to Ensure a Robust Mineral Supply Chain for Clean Energy|
|20 513||Understanding the Rules of Life: Microbiome Theory and Mechanisms|
|PD 20 139Y||Cyberinfrastructure Centers of Excellence|
|DE FOA 0002212||Breakthroughs Enabling Thermonuclear - Fusion Energy (BETHE)|
|DE FOA 0002184||Environmental System Science|
|G20AS00018||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) Rocky Mountain CESU|
|DE FOA 0002204||Energy Frontier Research Centers|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0006||Development of cold-hardy Cyrtobagous salvinia Calder and Sands for control of giant salvinia (Salvinia molesta) in the US|
|20 517||Environmental Convergence Opportunities in Chemical, Bioengineering, Environmental, and Transport Systems|
|DE FOA 0002220||FLEXIBLE CARBON CAPTURE & STORAGE (FLECCS)|
|DE FOA 0002221||FLEXIBLE CARBON CAPTURE & STORAGE (FLECCS) - SBIR/STTR|
|F20AS00031||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0003||Dry Season Prey Trophic Concentrations|
|20 518||Semiconductor Synthetic Biology for Information Storage and Retrieval|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0005||Wading Bird Colony Location, Size, and Timing in the Everglades|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0004||Role of Marsh-Mangrove Interface Habitats as Aquatic Refuges for Wetland Fishes and other Aquatic Animals|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0002||Assessing Water Quality Trends and Suspended Sediment Surrogates Above and Below Reservoirs Using High-Frequency Sensors in New Mexico and Southern Colorado|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR ARCP 0368||Advanced Rehabilitation Research Training (ARRT) Program - Community Living and Participation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002181", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.