Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Promise Neighborhoods Program CFDA Number 84.215N Texas or Louisiana) (ED GRANTS 092017 001)
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Promise Neighborhoods Program CFDA Number 84.215N Texas or Louisiana)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.215.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 20, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 06, 2017 Applications Available September 20, 2017. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications October 6, 2017. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review December 6, 2017..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: State Wildlife Grant Program - Northeast Region (R5)
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent Geomorphic Processes on the Green River in Canyonlands National Park, Logan, Utah
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 092017 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00031||Castillo de San Marcos: Interpreting Tribal Heritage at Fort Marion|
|SSF75018GR0002||2018/2019 EducationUSA Opportunity Funds program|
|P18AS00038||Preservation Work Experience|
|RFI 492 18 OED 001||Strengthening Inclusive Education for Children in the Philippines|
|F17AS00460||Impacts of Salinity and Turbidity on Early-Life Stage Longfin Smelt|
|72026818RFA00003||Higher Education Scholarships (HES) Program|
|P18AS00042||Provide Interns to Assist HPTC with Architectural Assessments at MALU|
|PAS CHISINAU FY18 01||Media Grants Program|
|P18AS00046||Lees Ferry and Lonely Dell Adaptive Reuse Planning|
|ND NOFO 18 100||The Value of a Liberal Arts Education in the 21st Century|
|ND NOFO 18 102||SHE VLOGS: Video Blogging for Women Entrepreneurs in North India|
|ND NOFO 18 103||Engaging North Indian Youth Leaders|
|M NOFO 18 100||Symposium for International Exchange Alumni from Western India|
|K NOFO 18 100||Regional Security in a Digital Era: Workshop for Media Practitioners and Journalists|
|K NOFO 18 102||Women for Women: Supporting Each Other to Build Sustainable Careers|
|ND NOFO 18 104||Sports Diplomacy Program for Jammu and Kashmir|
|SSF75018GR0004||2018 Community College Initiative Program|
|NNH18ZHA002N MAA||EONS 2018: Appendix E Minority University Research and Education Project (MUREP) Aerospace Academy – (MAA)|
|M NOFO 18 101||Promoting Innovation by Linking Social Entrepreneurs with CSR Opportunities|
|DOS LONDON PD 2018 02||Youth Exchange on Social Cohesion|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 092017 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: