Rural Community Development Initiative (RCDI) (USDA RD HCFP RCDI 2017)
- The Department of Agriculture, Utilities Programs in the agriculture, community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Rural Community Development Initiative (RCDI)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.446.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 26, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 25, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Community Development
Next opportunity: Volunteer Management and Support for NTS 50th Anniversary
Previous opportunity: Clean Diesel Funding Assistance Program FY 2017
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA RD HCFP RCDI 2017) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA RD CFTAT 2017||Community Facilities Technical Assistance and Training Grant|
|USDA RD HCFP RCDI 2018||Rural Commmunity Developmemt Initiative (RCDI)|
|USDA RD CFTAT 2018||Community Facilities Technical Assistance and Training Grant|
|USDA RD HCFP RCDI 2019||Rural Community Development Initiative (RCDI)|
|USDA RD CFTAT 2019||Community Facilities Technical Assistance and Training Grant|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA RD HCFP RCDI 2017", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: