USDA Forest Service - Great Lakes RFA 2019 (USDA FS 2019 GLRI)
- The Department of Agriculture, Forest Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USDA Forest Service - Great Lakes RFA 2019" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.664.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 18, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 28, 2019 Applications due at 600 p.m. Eastern/500 p.m. Central.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $350,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 16 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 8
Previous opportunity: Navarre Marsh Habitat Restoration Project
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FS 2019 GLRI) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00191||Competitive State Wildlife Grant (C-SWG) Program|
|F19AS00197||Wetland Restoration in PPJV Priority Areas of the Iowa Wetland Management District|
|F19AS00200||North American Wetlands Conservation Act 2020-2 U.S. Standard Grants|
|F19AS00216||Parentage Analysis for Stocked and Wild Caught Lake Sturgeon in Lake Superior|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FS 2019 GLRI", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: