Wetland Restoration in PPJV Priority Areas of the Iowa Wetland Management District (F18AS00076)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Wetland Restoration in PPJV Priority Areas of the Iowa Wetland Management District" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.664.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 04, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 11, 2018 There is not an application process for this funding opportunity. This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative to the Iowa DNR under justification 505DM 2.14.B. 1, 2, and 4..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $86,600.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Reentry Projects (RP)
Previous opportunity: Refugee Family Child Care Microenterprise Development Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00076) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00106||Aquatic Invasive Species Grants to Great Lakes States|
|F18AS00107||Aquatic Invasive Species Grants to Great Lakes Tribes|
|F18AS00109||Saginaw Bay to Western Lake Erie Coastal Wetland Initiative|
|NPS NOIP18AC00094||Ice Age National Scientific Reserve- IATR|
|F18AS00113||State of Michigan Statewide Bald Eagle (Haliaeetus leuocepholus) Productivity Flight Survey|
|F18AS00114||National Coastal Wetlands Conservation Grant Program|
|P18AS00080||Examine Alpine Wildlife Distribution and Connectivity in Denali National Park & Preserve|
|F18AS00120||NAWCA 2019 Mexico Standard Grant|
|F18AS00128||Maankiki Marsh and Ferguson Bayou Re-Connection Phase 2a|
|F18AS00131||North America Wetlands Conservation Act 2019-2 U.S. Standard Grants|
|F18AS00136||Great Lakes Piping Plover Projects|
|F18AS00137||Michigan State Parks Piping Plover Monitoring|
|F18AS00138||Great Lakes Piping Plover Protection, Monitoring and Research|
|P18AS00096||Ecological investigation of Western Arctic Herd Caribou|
|F18AS00142||2019 Multistate Conservation Grant Program|
|F18AS00150||Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration and Implementation|
|F18AS00162||Invasive Species Rapid Response Team|
|F18AS00144||Co-management of Subsistence use of Pacific Walrus|
|P18AS00285||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|F18AS00173||Assessment of Population, Reproductive, and Health Impairments in Colonial Waterbirds Breeding in Michigan's Areas of Concern and Grand Traverse Bay|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00076", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: