Apply for DE FOA 0001844
- The Department of Energy - Office of Science, Office of Science in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Scientific Discovery through Advanced Computing: Runaway Electron Avoidance and Mitigation in Tokamak Plasmas" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.049.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 09, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 14, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Refugee Family Child Care Microenterprise Development Program
Previous opportunity: Support for Activities to Eradicate Polio, Accelerate Control of Measles and Rubella with United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0001844
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001844) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|18 549||Planning Grants for Engineering Research Centers (ERC)|
|G18AS00022||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian CESU|
|G18AS00023||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G18AS00024||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|693JJ3 18 BAA 0001||FHWA 2018 Exploratory Advanced Research Broad Agency Announcement|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPGE 0277||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Exercise Interventions for People With Disabilities|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR RTHF 0263||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Health and Function for People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities|
|18 553||CubeSat-based Science Missions for Geospace and Atmospheric Research|
|DE FOA 0001895||Quantum Testbed Pathfinder|
|G18AS00025||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forest CESU|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2018 0002||Fiscal Year 2019 Defense University Research Instrumentation Program (DURIP)|
|W911NF18S0002||Fiscal Year 2019 Defense University Research Instrumentation Program (DURIP) - ARMY SUBMISSION|
|G18AS00031||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G18AS00030||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G18AS00027||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G18AS00026||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Desert Southwest CESU|
|G18AS00028||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G18AS00029||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|HR001118S0029||Next-Generation Non-Surgical Neurotechnology (N3)|
|NIJ 2018 13800||NIJ FY18 Forensic DNA Laboratory Efficiency Improvement and Capacity Enhancement Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001844", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.