Support for Activities to Eradicate Polio, Accelerate Control of Measles and Rubella with United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) (CDC RFA GH18 1804)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CGH in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Support for Activities to Eradicate Polio, Accelerate Control of Measles and Rubella with United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.185.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 09, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 09, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Scientific Discovery through Advanced Computing: Runaway Electron Avoidance and Mitigation in Tokamak Plasmas
Previous opportunity: Senior Medicare Patrol (SMP) Projects
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA GH18 1804) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 18 097||National Forum for State and Territorial Chief Executives (National Forum)|
|72069618RFA00002||Rwanda Service Delivery Activity (RSDA)|
|RFA CE 18 006||Research Grants for the Primary or Secondary Prevention of Opioid Overdose (R01)|
|72061518RFI000001||Kenya Tuberculosis Support Program|
|SM 18 010||Community Programs for Outreach and Intervention with Adolescents and Young Adults at Clinical High Risk for Psychosis|
|CDC RFA GH18 1848||Support for Global Immunization Activities in Complex Settings|
|7200AA18RFA00010||Control and Elimination of Neglected Tropical Diseases (CEP-NTD)|
|CDC RFA DD18 1802||Implementing Alcohol Screening and Brief Intervention in Healthcare Systems Providing Women's Health Services|
|CDC RFA DD18 1803||Reaching Healthcare Professionals in the Prevention of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders through National Professional Organizations|
|CDC RFA DD18 1801||Promoting Resources for Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders Awareness and Prevention|
|HRSA 18 080||Newborn Screening Data Repository and Technical Assistance Program|
|HRSA 18 058||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program States/Territories Part B Supplemental Grant Program|
|RFA RM 18 010||NIH Director's Early Independence Award (DP5 - Clinical Trial Optional)|
|HRSA 18 007||Health Careers Opportunity Program: The National HCOP Academies|
|RFA GM 18 003||Coordination Center for the Models of Infectious Disease Agent Study (MIDAS) Program (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA CE18 1803||State Essentials for Childhood Initiative: Implementation of Strategies and Approaches for Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention|
|CDC RFA OE17 17010202SUPP18||CDC's Collaboration with Academia to Strengthen Public Health Workforce Capacity|
|CDC RFA DP18 1805||Provision of Technical Assistance and Training Activities to Assure Comprehensive Cancer Control Outcomes|
|SM 18 013||Assertive Community Treatment Grants (Short Title: ACT)|
|CDC RFA PS18 1812||Sustainable Healthcenter Implementation Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Pilot (SHIPP)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA GH18 1804", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: