Traumatic Brain Injury State Partnership Program Partner State Funding Opportunity (HHS 2018 ACL AOD TBSG 0282)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Traumatic Brain Injury State Partnership Program Partner State Funding Opportunity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.234.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 14, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 16, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Senior Medicare Patrol (SMP) Projects
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - The Cities of Apalachicola, Panama City Beach, and Panama City, Florida
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2018 ACL AOD TBSG 0282) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA DE 19 003||Limited Competition: FaceBase 3: Craniofacial Development and Dysmorphology Data Management and Integration Hub (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 18 096||Collaborative Improvement and Innovation Network on School-Based Health Services|
|72068718RFA00003||Improving Market Partnerships and Access to Commodities Together (IMPACT) in Madagascar|
|72062418RFA00005||Amplify Family Planning and Sexual and Reproductive Health (Amplify-FP)|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD PRRC 0286||Paralysis Resource Center State Pilot Program|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD PRRC 0287||National Paralysis Resource Center|
|HRSA 18 020||Native Hawaiian Health Care Improvement Act|
|SM 18 008||Statewide Consumer Network Program|
|HRSA 18 045||Integrating the National HIV Curriculum e-Learning Platform into Health Care Provider Professional Education|
|CDC RFA OT18 1801||Strengthening the Nation's Public Health System Through a National Voluntary Accreditation Program|
|RFA RM 18 005||Limited Competition: NIH Coordination and Evaluation Center for Enhancing the Diversity of the NIH-Funded Workforce Program (U54 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA OT18 1803||Tribal Public Health Capacity Building and Quality Improvement Umbrella Cooperative Agreement|
|PA FPH 18 001||FY 2018 Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Family Planning Services Grants|
|HRSA 18 109||Service Area Competition-Additional Areas (SAC-AA) - Anchorage, Alaska; Sarasota, Florida; and Perth Amboy, New Jersey|
|72068718RFA00004||Accessible Continuum of Care and Essential Services Sustained (ACCESS) Program in Madagascar|
|RFA TS 18 001||Identify, Analyze, and Evaluate Potential Risk Factors for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)|
|HRSA 18 011||State Loan Repayment Program (SLRP)|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA CSSG 0256||2018 Empowering Older Adults and Adults with Disabilities through Chronic Disease Self-Management Education Programs Financed by the Prevention and Public Health Fund|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA FPSG 0255||2018 Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Program financed by Prevention and Public Health Fund|
|CDC RFA DP18 1810||State Actions to Improve Oral Health Outcomes|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2018 ACL AOD TBSG 0282", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: